SHERIDAN- Uncle Henry’s BBQ of Sheridan fell victim to a fire this past Friday evening. A quick response from area firefighters saved the main building leaving little damage. The fire primarily left major damage to the smokehouse, leaving a total loss.

Uncle Henry’s Nathan Ford said that the smoker was being used at the time, and they have concluded that the fire most likely originated from there. He made a statement saying, “We are not sure at the moment how long we will remain closed, but we will work to be open as soon as possible. We just want to say thank you to the fire department for their quick response and the work they did to keep the fire from spreading further.”