TULSA, Okla. — Through partnerships with other companies, Walmart is launching the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program in an effort to feed millions of American families this Thanksgiving.
The exclusive promotion is between Walmart and leading mobile rewards platform Ibotta, Campbell’s, Butterball, and Coca-Cola.
Families can participate through Thanksgiving, Nov. 26.
The Walmart-exclusive items included in the Free Thanksgiving Dinner are:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
The Free Thanksgiving Dinner program hopes to make a difficult holiday season more rewarding for families everywhere by giving them a delicious meal without the financial burden.
In order to receive the dinner, download the Ibotta app or download Ibotta’s web browser extension, click on the “Free Thanksgiving Dinner” offer and shop for your Thanksgiving items at any Walmart or at Walmart.com.
Once purchased, scan your receipt into the Ibotta or link your Walmart Grocery account to verify the purchases, and you’ll earn cashback for the entire purchase.