A Life Readiness Program is currently underway every Tuesday at 6:00pm. The program offers personal development classes and workshops. The life classes focus on developing critical life and job skills.
This location is Unity Christian Fellowship Church at 2712 South Bay Street in Pine Bluff, AR (71603).
“Our goal is to help individuals create change in their lives by helping them to develop the necessary social skills that are required to achieve and maintain employment,” says Anthony Armstrong, senior pastor. “The Readiness Program addresses the root causes of why most people are not able keep a job or find a job. It also deals with everyday problems of life.”
- Communication Skills
- How to Have a Strong Work Ethic
- How to Take the Initiative in Life and Being a Good Steward
- Interpersonal Skills
- How to Develop and Use Problem Solving Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Computer Skills/ Resumes and Cover Letters
- How to Job Search /Role Play Interview
For more information, contact Armstrong at 870.329.1182 or [email protected].